Thursday, May 7, 2009

Follow the Leader

I did not like this episode. Nothing happened except for the fact that a bunch of really good looking people ran around in the forest and said some stuff to each other. Some got smacked in the face and other swam in a pond. Sounds really thrilling doesn't it?
Also, I did not like Kate even more than usual. I think the writers on this show are like...whats the most stupid thing this woman can say/ do and then they're like... uhhh not stupid enough... we need something even worse. And then whatever they come up with is what comes out of her mouth.
So here are some things that were lost:
1. Sense of reason. So, we are missing some details about what exactly everyone is actually doing on the island and how much they know. But, it amazes me that the others and the dharma people are so willing to just believe people when they tell them they are from the future. I am going to start going around telling people I am from the future and oh, I dunno... start a career as a trend expert. It seems really easy so yeah, I'm gonna do that.
2. Locke lost that va jay jay he was carrying around for so long and actually grew a pair. I love the suit look on him! It really works!
3. I really lost my patience with this kate-jack- juliet- sawyer thing. Just decide already.
4. Juliet and Sawyer lost some blood on their faces, oh so did Jack. There was a lot of face smacking in this episode.
5. Hurley lost track of who the president was. To be perfecty frank with you- I probably wouldn't know who the US president then was too. But, wouldnt you want to learn- like quick?
6. Kate almost lost her life... but oh, wait Erik did instead. (YEEAHH SAYID... YEAHHH BOYYYEE!!!) This is just another example of how stupid Kate is and how freaking awesome Sayid is.

Some other comments...
-So, we finally know that that the cast members in 1977 die. That s a bummer, but we now know that Jack has to blow up that bomb....
-I thought Sawyer's comment about buying Microsoft was particularly funny. I probably would do that and I would write Harry Potter.
-The scene with Miles looking at his father sending off him and his mother was particularly touching to me. So many times it would be nice to step out of yourself and see why certain things happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment