Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dead is Dead

Dead is Dead.... so I've got to be honest here... not too much was LOST in this episode. In fact, things that we thought we might lose, e.g. Ben's life or maybe Penny's life.

So, that being said, I really enjoyed this episode...Having John Locke as a central character this week really brought back the ethereal feel of the show, at least for me. It made me feel like anything was possible!

So few comments:

Its good to see Widmore's story...He’s much better looking as an old man...I think by now it was assumed that he was the old ruler of the Others and that Ben kicked him out, but good to see how it actually played out.

Rousseau lost her baby… that’s so awful that Ben took her... But this goes along with my main theory about Ben... that he actually is a good man and that everything he does is for good reason.

The Ben/Locke interactions are my favorite I wish this dialogue could be my wedding vows.

Caesar lost his life…. I’m glad I didn’t really like him.

Locke seems so much more in control and smooth this time around… I kind of like it! I guess death can do that to you. He looks so smooth in his suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment