Sunday, April 5, 2009

whatever happened, happened

so this weeks episode is titled "Whatever Happened, happened"... and that was sort of my attitude towards this week (late blog post).
Though to be fair, I actually really enjoyed this weeks episode.
So here are the things that were lost:
1. Jin lost Sayid! He has escaped into the jungle somewhere!!! eep.
2. Cassidy lost her faith in men (because of Sawyer). OH what a shame!
3. Sawyer did not lose his ability to lie...
4. Roger lost his janitor keys (really Ben stole them)
5. Little Ben lost a Lotta Blood... so Ben is supposed to be a 15 year old boy here! He looks more like 5! He would have gotten the piss kicked out of him in high school if he lived on the mainland.
6. Kate loses Aaron! This doesn't come as a shock to Kate and really not to me either. Also, I think its insane to think that Kate would be running around in 5 inch heels in a grocery store. That really irritates me and I think is by far and away one of the most unrealistic things on this show. (Right after Hurley's Dharma jumpsuit)
7. Ben loses his innocence (after being turned over to the Others). This part both weirded me out and intrigued me. What exactly does "losing his innocence" mean? We were joking that it means losing his virginity... But really weird. Also, this scene made me think of Kate as the "Pandora's box" female who is the reason for all the misfortune of other. She is the one who gives Ben to the others and who is thereby responsible for all of his wrongdoings.
8. Ben nearly lost his lunch when he saw Locke standing over him. The Locke- Ben dynamic is probably my favorite on the show. I still say Ben is not a bad guy.

oh and another thing... Im starting to be sold on the Kate Sawyer match-up. I could see Juliet and Jack together... It still bothers me that shes the consolation prize. Shes the "participation trophy" of the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment