Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some like it Hoth

I have to say that I really enjoyed this episode, and that Ive really been enjoying this whole season. Maybe that's because I've been watching the episodes with various friends but LOST is once again giving me the heebie jeebies and totally freaking me out!!!
So some things that were lost:
1. Miles mom lost her patience with Miles. And I would too! That kid looks like he was one huge pain in the rear!
2. Old neighbor lost his life. Miles was a creepy and annoying kid... no surprises here. Whats funny is that last week's episode was titled "Dead is Dead." and I guess its really not that way at all... That would make sense since Ben said that line in last weeks episode and he is a liar.
3. Dharma worker lost his life "Death by tooth through brain."... I think I saw that on an episode of the Wire once.
4. I really like the dynamic between Hurley and Miles... its similar to that between Ben and Locke... it makes 2 super annoying people actually like able. Its nice how they are friends. However, I don't believe that Hurley can actually talk to dead people... I think he is crazy.5. Love the fart joke in the van. stupid
6. Kate lost any sense that she had talking to Roger. stupid idiot.
7. Miles lost his fish taco as he was pulled into the van. As an LA resident, I know how sad this can be. I thought this part of the episode was especially awesome! Im assuming that these people work on the same side as Ben, and this would mean that Ben is on the good side! Maybe we are being set up for a Dharma/ Others war?
8. I was totally lost on all of the Star Wars references.

Do you think that Miles' Mom recognized him as an adult later in his life?

Also this episode made me think of the Futurama episode "Rosswell that ends well"

No comments:

Post a Comment