Wednesday, February 18, 2009

316

-Okay so firstly, this drives me nuts. like berzerko crazy nuts. Why are they running this "catch up with LOST" pop-ups on the bottom of the screen? If you are watching this program and you have not watched every episode from the beginning... you are a moron. There is no point in watching this series if you have not seen every episode from the beginning!!!

-Maybe this post should be a list of things that drives me nuts instead of things that are lost. Are they REALLY back on the island or is it just a dream? They really are back on the island. But I will say that it was cool how Jack woke up in the same spot where he initially landed on the island... also he looks good in suits.

-How much do you wanna bet if I walked across the map of the world with the pendulum swinging over a la Desmond that the pendulum would take me down?

-So nobody has really lost anything yet... 15 minutes in... sorry to disappoint...

-How many times have we (and "we" meaning me and you and probably also you and some of your other friends) talked about how they need to go back to where it all began to get back on the island? no surprises here.

-Drives me nuts thing #3. I didn't pick up on ANY of that explanation of how the Dharma initiative found the island.

-Drives me nuts thing #4. Exactly "HOW similar" do the events need to be? Like does Kate need to be wearing cuffs? Does Sun need to cheat again? loose logic

-I do appreciate the biblical reference though.

-cool rabbit!!!

-LOST item #1- old people's home lost Ray

-LOST item #2- Lost Aaron (also, I-m not sure I could bang after losing my fake kid... maybe)

-Drives me nuts thing #5- the subway 5 dollar 5 dollar footlong commercial

honestly there was too much stuff I have no idea what to write about. im done. night.

Questions of the Week
-Do we think that Grandad was on the island before????
- What is the significance of this episode name/ flight number "316?" maybe its the coordinates of the Island?



1 comment: