Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

I hope that there is a reason for why when you move the island and come back to the mainland you have to land in the middle of nowhere in the the desert...If when you come back you could wind up anywhere... wouldnt it be cool if Locke wound up on the floor of some 14 year old's bedroom or in middle of the Today Show (watching that now), or I dont know, on top of a cow or something.

1. Locke lost consciousness. Also, it bothers me that he told that new group of survivors on the island that he remembered dying. NO FILTER Locke.
2. Sayid has not lost his badassness. I love how he found that volunteering was his only therapy for the life he's lived.
3. I was just wondering what Micheal's son was doing. Its been a while since we've seen him and I'm glad to catch up. (wow that was nerdy)
4. Wuddup Santa Monica!!!
5. So sad that Katie Segal lost her life.
6. Regarding Locke's getaway- that is how people drive in LA all the time.
7. I really love seeing the dynamic between Locke and Ben. Locke who would never lie, even for good, and Ben who would always lie for good. One never knows what is real and what is fake, and who is really doing the most good.
8. Locke lost his life.
9. Ben maybe also lost his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment