Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LaFleur

LaFleur... or as Le French say "the flower. " I've always thought of Sawyer as a delicate flower...

okay so something really wonderful happened today. I was actually too busy having fun to watch LOST so I have to re watch it and repost. but I am excited that it is no longer the highlight of my week! Also, I had to explain the past few seasons of LOST to someone while watching this episode... I dare any of you to try doing this... Its no easy task!


1. Lost Headaches!!! good news!
2. Lost Locke... meh. happens to the best of us
3. To be honest I cant really hear the tv too well, so maybe they lost some other stuff...
4.sawyer and juliet sitting in a tree.. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in the baby carriage... sucking his thumb, wetting his pants, doin

1 comment:

  1. john has to explain something in every episode of LOST.... what does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete