Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back to the Future

Dear People from the Future aka People on E.S.T-

I put up with it this season... but next season if I get any texts, facebook updates, g-chat messages, or hand written letters before I see LOST on PST next year...I will be pissed!
There is only a two hour window between when LOST is over for you and for when it starts for us.
In those hours... here is a list of alternative things that you could be doing other than ruining MY LIFE:
1. sleeping (always a good choice)
2. drinking... I mean its Wednesday... there has to be a happy hour somewhere.
3. eating (nough said)
4. Watching a 2 hour movie
5. running a half marathon
6. going out to dinner
7. taking the subway to coney island and back
8. anything else... I mean I dont even need to keep listing things... Think about something you'd like to do other than ruin LOST for your West Coast friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment